Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - vendor approval

• 1 Replies
Question - vendor approval
« on: Jan 24, 2018, 05:12 PM »
I have a question about:

Does anyone know if MeridianPrintWorks is a reliable/approved etsy vendor? I'd love to have a pair of the de-10  pistols they have

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Question - vendor approval
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2018, 05:37 PM »
Meridian Print Works isn't an approved vendor as, to the best of my knowledge, they've never sought our approval.  However, they don't appear on the Recaster and Bad Vendor Alert thread, so if you'd care to purchase from them, we don't have anything negative to say about their products.  It would appear from their etsy listing that it's a full-sized blaster that you'll need to sand and finish yourself, so you'll want to keep that in mind if you choose to purchase any of their DE-10s.  We recommend you use the "Goods and services" option with Paypal, not the "Friends and family" options.   As always, we also recommend you do your shopping via the vendors in the Supply Depot, but I see nothing about this vendor to suggest their quality is lacking. 

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!