Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Rebels Clan Wren templates?

• 7 Replies

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
Rebels Clan Wren templates?
« on: Jan 30, 2018, 07:25 PM »
Does anyone know if there are any templates for the Rebels style Mandalorian armors?  I'm looking at the Male set for myself, and maybe the Female (Ursa, Bo, or "generic") for my wife.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
Re: Rebels Clan Wren templates?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2018, 09:32 PM »
Hi Straka,

I'm not aware of any templates at this time for the Clan Wren plates.  I have no doubt though that someone more talented than myself is hard at work on them.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Straka Zulu

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2018, 05:43 AM »
I have no doubt though that someone more talented than myself is hard at work on them.

That concept is kinda frightening... ;D  :laugh:

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Hik'aari

• Nick'aari
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2018, 10:54 AM »
Myra Tiin has an approved (custom) Rebels kit and I believe she made templates for herself that she did post to the forums for free use.
It may give you a starting point at least if they aren't quite right. Drop her a PM.

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Straka Zulu

« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2018, 01:48 PM »
Myra Tiin has an approved (custom) Rebels kit and I believe she made templates for herself that she did post to the forums for free use.
It may give you a starting point at least if they aren't quite right. Drop her a PM.
Thanks, Vod.  ;D

Myra Tiin

• Outer Space Vandal
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago
« Reply #5 on: Feb 05, 2018, 01:49 PM »
I see you there !
My templates are not online anymore, but I reuploaded them temporarily (Wetransfer, so it's for 1 week only) over here : https://we.tl/pLcOXoTPX6

Desert ops Brigades - WIP  - Pixel Mandos
 QMU #017 - KOVA #002 - EMTS #118

Straka Zulu

« Reply #6 on: Feb 05, 2018, 02:00 PM »
Thanks. ;D ;D ;D

Khorkhe Ori'tor

• Gent’alor
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #7 on: Feb 07, 2018, 12:47 PM »
Hello Vode:

Thank you very much for the templates Myra... Your kit is amazing...

Regards,

Grey Brigade - OT Guard 106

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!