Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Rank braids

• 1 Replies
Question - Rank braids
« on: Feb 12, 2018, 05:29 PM »
I have a question about:

So I asked the local Ruus'alores and they weren't sure and directed me to this, because they were curious too.
I have an Infantry Blue Cord that's light blue in color (see attached image) that I earned while I was in the Army, I was curious if I could use it, the mystery comes in where it's a light blue in color and the rank cord for Ruus'alores are supposedly darker.

Bowfanny

• GENERAL SHINANIGATOR
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Question - Rank braids
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2018, 02:49 AM »
Club rank cords are worn on the right shoulder under the shoulder pauldron whereas non rank ropes are worn on the left side. There’s a social society in the club that is nothing but veterans and active duty. They actually have a tan/khaki/brown rank rope that is representative of service. Broken down again if you wear it do so on the left. 

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!