Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jetpack - Sabine/Rebels style

• 3 Replies

Zarya Arthos

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Special Operations Brigade Member
Jetpack - Sabine/Rebels style
« on: Mar 02, 2018, 01:32 AM »
So yeah, this is the Sabine style jetpack made by The Armor Factory. It is very lightweight, maybe two lbs. And small, which is exactly what I was interested in.

So, ended up cutting slits into my backplate, which was kind of crap anyway, to thread these straps through.

The top two hooks are actually for picture frames and the bottom one is a mirror hinge. Just to really keep it in place so it won't move when I'm walking around. Will test this out on a troop next week.

Oh yeah! I can wear it!

My very own jetpack...happiness  8)

Looking for mirrored visors? Click Here!
Re: Jetpack - Sabine/Rebels style
« Reply #1 on: Mar 02, 2018, 06:37 AM »
Looks real good on you, nice shape and paint job looks good, clean, sharp defined lines
Very nice work vod

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Mar 02, 2018, 12:26 PM »
nice!

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

reguillet

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 06, 2018, 04:46 PM »
I love the colors, great job

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!