Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tor Vizsla

• 27 Replies

Kal Vizsla

• "Enemies no matter, they´re all the same to me..."
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
Tor Vizsla
« on: Mar 08, 2018, 05:14 AM »
becouse of health issues i have incomplete projects, one of them is making a legend canon, Tor Vizsla, and i will do my best, first i start to see the limited images on the comic, why Tor??? becouse I always want a canon legend kit, i´m ugly (machete look alike) I use long hair, and i´m bald on the forehead, at first i don´t like the helmet, but with time i learn to love it!!!!!!

first I made templates for the armor, I use 6mm sintra.

shoulder sigil

abplate

This is what i got so far, feel free to comment

« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 01:23 AM by Kal Vizsla » Logged
Kalaval Zil BigFang Clan(Mex)  contact: 
 https://www.facebook.com/BigFangClan.Mexico
M.A.J.I.C. 122   B.E.A.R.D.S. 046  V.R.C.A 034

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
Re: Tor Vizsla
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2018, 11:55 AM »
Woah! 

This is a really great start!

I have a few images which I hope will be a little helpful to you.

There's a whole thread dedicated to images of just him, but due to the photobucket debacle, we can't see them right now.  I know chrome has an extension that used to work and allow people to see their pictures, but it looks like the PB people changed something and now it doesn't.  Let me do some more research and see if I can resurrect that thread for you.

Either way, an excellent start. 

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Kal Vizsla

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2018, 02:16 AM »
thank you!!!!!!!

I started to making the OS DeathWatch helmet....

Ashen Kelborn

• This account is no longer used
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 13, 2018, 04:33 AM »
Nice start and scratch building lid, I totally wanna see this come together  ;D

Commenting to follow

This is a dead account, Please ask your Command team for assistance unless you want to look me up on Facebook under my mando name.

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #4 on: Mar 13, 2018, 05:09 AM »
actually i´m working on it right now  ;D

Erio J'uni

• Trust me. All you are to me is a paycheck!
  • Awards Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #5 on: Mar 13, 2018, 05:14 AM »
I have got to see how this turns out!

MMCC #899 | B.O.M.B. #1 - The Bomb'alor | M.A.J.I.C. #132 | K.O.M.S. #17 | B.O.O.M. #11 | The IT-Mando Society #11 | Grey Brigade #59

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #6 on: Mar 13, 2018, 06:51 AM »
Consider me interested. ;D

Really like the design of the armor plates, Vod!

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #7 on: Mar 14, 2018, 10:59 PM »
thank you all for your comments, here are more updates on the helmet.

I use 6mm sintra as same as the chestplates

This is what I got so far, i bought vinyl for the vest, there is any pic reference on the backplate?

« Reply #8 on: Mar 15, 2018, 01:54 AM »
Impressive start vod, can't wait to see this done, great character from an awesome comic

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #9 on: Mar 15, 2018, 07:19 AM »
Awesome!

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #10 on: Mar 15, 2018, 08:49 AM »
there is any pic reference on the backplate?

Let me poke around and see what I come up with...

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Ashen Kelborn

• This account is no longer used
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #11 on: Mar 15, 2018, 10:24 AM »
This is what I got so far, i bought vinyl for the vest, there is any pic reference on the backplate?

Only one I could see of most of his back, Hopefully Miix has more reference for you, but I wouls guess its the same as all the Death watch and true Mandalorian era back plates, Aka like the Fetts, Comics of that era are notorious for short cutting to not overwhelm with detail and make easier to ink, you may have to scan all the comics in that series and see what the others use if you are able to find a back picture as Tor's  is always covered by his dinky cape.

This is a dead account, Please ask your Command team for assistance unless you want to look me up on Facebook under my mando name.

Wolvek Ang´Karn

• Go foward !
  • Awards Special Weapons 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
« Reply #12 on: Mar 15, 2018, 11:31 AM »
 :o

Enough saying.....

when you said it would be finished? jejeje

Keep going!

regards

Mad Wolf

Nirob

• What doesn't kill me dies.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration 40% increase or more
« Reply #13 on: Mar 27, 2018, 12:37 PM »
Cool. Isn't there also a pic of Tor in the Bounty Hunter code, showing him with "normal" helmet?

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 05:41 PM »
Hello, i have pics of my almost finished helmet. just a little love there and there and it´s done ready to mold it
the most i do with this helmet the more i love it!

Gauntlets

for the gun i will modify this

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!