Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tor Vizsla

• 27 Replies
Re: Tor Vizsla
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 10:44 PM »
Nice work vod, this style of death watch is much better than the cartoons

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2018, 02:29 AM »
And danny trejo is a freaking god....

Ashen Kelborn

• This account is no longer used
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2018, 04:07 AM »
Very well done build so far, commenting to follow with interest.
loving the scratch built lid, looking far better imo than the ones I've seen purchasable  ;D

This is a dead account, Please ask your Command team for assistance unless you want to look me up on Facebook under my mando name.

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 01:59 AM »
This is super cool. Can't wait to see more!  :mcq2:

Khorkhe Ori'tor

• Gent’alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2018, 10:07 PM »
Kalvin, your kit is awesome!!!

Regards,

Grey Brigade - OT Guard 106

Kal Vizsla

• "Enemies no matter, they´re all the same to me..."
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #20 on: Jun 09, 2018, 02:15 PM »
Hello guys, thank you for all the comments,  :cookie: Yesterday was a great day for me, helmet is finished! i paint it to give me an idea how it will look, color scheme, etc, now i will mold it, becouse this original scratchbuild is really heavy and has lots and lots of bondo, plastic parts inside, etc. i´m pretty sure the cast in plastic will be great!!! plenty room inside and lighter. A friend of mine wants one for making a Death Watch OS kit    :like:  soon maybe will be 2 kits of DW-OS  in the brigade, who knows. well I´m very happy with the result. here are the pics.

:8):

Kalaval Zil BigFang Clan(Mex)  contact: 
 https://www.facebook.com/BigFangClan.Mexico
M.A.J.I.C. 122   B.E.A.R.D.S. 046  V.R.C.A 034

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #21 on: Jun 09, 2018, 04:26 PM »
Holy OSIK!! :o That looks amazing!!

I have never cast anything before, but you might want to find a way to make those "wings" above the visor a separate part. That much I do know from watching someone else try something similar.

Like I said, this looks awesome, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with!  :like: :like:

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #22 on: Jun 14, 2018, 09:27 AM »
This build is looking great!

Initially I was concerned about the "horns" coming off the helmet so much, but in the references I'm seeing there is indeed some distance between the helmet and horns.

With that said, keep at it!

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Jakor Sevdel

• Alderaan had it coming
« Reply #23 on: Sep 05, 2018, 12:53 AM »
As much as I hate Tor the character (True Mandalorians forever) this is EPIC. Can't wait to see how this ends up looking!

"Here's why you can't exterminate us, aruetii. We're not huddled in one place—we span the galaxy. We need no lords or leaders—so you can't destroy our command. We can live without technology—so we can fight with our bare hands. We have no species or bloodline—so we can rebuild our ranks with others who want to join us. We're more than just a people or an army, aruetii. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we certainly can kill you."
―Ranah Teh Naast

Kal Vizsla

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #24 on: Aug 05, 2019, 01:55 AM »
Hello to all, i have to move my place to live months ago, i´m in new place and will continue this build i love. So wait for more updates and pics!

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2022, 03:25 PM »
Hello vode, i have new pics to share, I made special improovements on the helmet, and kit. Feel free to comment. I want to apply for official.

Note: I put little logo on my low becouse i have no cod plate and looks funnier or something rare becouse are unfinished clothes.

Here are the pics, i going for the full Tor character. Let the comments begin!

Wolvek Ang´Karn

• Go foward !
  • Awards Special Weapons 15+ invasions in 2017 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2022, 12:12 AM »
weathering on soft parts, cape, weathering and flak vest....

Apply it!!... just do it!! its time to see that realistic helmet in action!!   the best DW OS helmet I ever seen...

Outstanding helmet.

Mad Wolf

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2022, 05:00 PM »
This is really cool! rarely done character to be sure, love the unique look of the armor, very nice!  :8): 

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!