Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tor Vizsla

• 29 Replies

Kal Vizsla

• "Enemies no matter, they´re all the same to me..."
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
Tor Vizsla
« on: Mar 08, 2018, 05:14 AM »
becouse of health issues i have incomplete projects, one of them is making a legend canon, Tor Vizsla, and i will do my best, first i start to see the limited images on the comic, why Tor??? becouse I always want a canon legend kit, i´m ugly (machete look alike) I use long hair, and i´m bald on the forehead, at first i don´t like the helmet, but with time i learn to love it!!!!!!

first I made templates for the armor, I use 6mm sintra.

shoulder sigil

abplate

This is what i got so far, feel free to comment

« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 01:23 AM by Kal Vizsla » Logged
Kalaval Zil BigFang Clan(Mex)  contact: 
 https://www.facebook.com/BigFangClan.Mexico
M.A.J.I.C. 122   B.E.A.R.D.S. 046  V.R.C.A 034

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
Re: Tor Vizsla
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2018, 11:55 AM »
Woah! 

This is a really great start!

I have a few images which I hope will be a little helpful to you.

There's a whole thread dedicated to images of just him, but due to the photobucket debacle, we can't see them right now.  I know chrome has an extension that used to work and allow people to see their pictures, but it looks like the PB people changed something and now it doesn't.  Let me do some more research and see if I can resurrect that thread for you.

Either way, an excellent start. 

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Kal Vizsla

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2018, 02:16 AM »
thank you!!!!!!!

I started to making the OS DeathWatch helmet....

Ashen Kelborn

• Returning from hiatus
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Mar 13, 2018, 04:33 AM »
Nice start and scratch building lid, I totally wanna see this come together  ;D

Commenting to follow

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #4 on: Mar 13, 2018, 05:09 AM »
actually i´m working on it right now  ;D

Erio J'uni

• Trust me. All you are to me is a paycheck!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 75 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Mar 13, 2018, 05:14 AM »
I have got to see how this turns out!

MMCC #899 | B.O.M.B. #1 - The Bomb'alor | M.A.J.I.C. #132 | K.O.M.S. #17 | B.O.O.M. #11 | The IT-Mando Society #11 | Grey Brigade #59

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Mar 13, 2018, 06:51 AM »
Consider me interested. ;D

Really like the design of the armor plates, Vod!

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #7 on: Mar 14, 2018, 10:59 PM »
thank you all for your comments, here are more updates on the helmet.

I use 6mm sintra as same as the chestplates

This is what I got so far, i bought vinyl for the vest, there is any pic reference on the backplate?

« Reply #8 on: Mar 15, 2018, 01:54 AM »
Impressive start vod, can't wait to see this done, great character from an awesome comic

Straka Zulu

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #9 on: Mar 15, 2018, 07:19 AM »
Awesome!

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Mi'ix

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #10 on: Mar 15, 2018, 08:49 AM »
there is any pic reference on the backplate?

Let me poke around and see what I come up with...

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Ashen Kelborn

• Returning from hiatus
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #11 on: Mar 15, 2018, 10:24 AM »
This is what I got so far, i bought vinyl for the vest, there is any pic reference on the backplate?

Only one I could see of most of his back, Hopefully Miix has more reference for you, but I wouls guess its the same as all the Death watch and true Mandalorian era back plates, Aka like the Fetts, Comics of that era are notorious for short cutting to not overwhelm with detail and make easier to ink, you may have to scan all the comics in that series and see what the others use if you are able to find a back picture as Tor's  is always covered by his dinky cape.

Wolvek Ang'Karn

• Go foward !
  • Awards Special Weapons Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #12 on: Mar 15, 2018, 11:31 AM »
 :o

Enough saying.....

when you said it would be finished? jejeje

Keep going!

regards

Mad Wolf

Nirob

• What doesn't kill me dies.
  • Awards 40% increase or more Order of the Ori'Ramikad Force Hunter Brigade Member Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #13 on: Mar 27, 2018, 12:37 PM »
Cool. Isn't there also a pic of Tor in the Bounty Hunter code, showing him with "normal" helmet?

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 05:41 PM »
Hello, i have pics of my almost finished helmet. just a little love there and there and it´s done ready to mold it
the most i do with this helmet the more i love it!

Gauntlets

for the gun i will modify this

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 10:44 PM »
Nice work vod, this style of death watch is much better than the cartoons

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2018, 02:29 AM »
And danny trejo is a freaking god....

Ashen Kelborn

• Returning from hiatus
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2018, 04:07 AM »
Very well done build so far, commenting to follow with interest.
loving the scratch built lid, looking far better imo than the ones I've seen purchasable  ;D

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 01:59 AM »
This is super cool. Can't wait to see more!  :mcq2:

Khorkhe Ori'tor

• Gent’alor
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2018, 10:07 PM »
Kalvin, your kit is awesome!!!

Regards,

Grey Brigade - OT Guard 106

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #20 on: Jun 09, 2018, 02:15 PM »
Hello guys, thank you for all the comments,  :cookie: Yesterday was a great day for me, helmet is finished! i paint it to give me an idea how it will look, color scheme, etc, now i will mold it, becouse this original scratchbuild is really heavy and has lots and lots of bondo, plastic parts inside, etc. i´m pretty sure the cast in plastic will be great!!! plenty room inside and lighter. A friend of mine wants one for making a Death Watch OS kit    :like:  soon maybe will be 2 kits of DW-OS  in the brigade, who knows. well I´m very happy with the result. here are the pics.

:8):

Straka Zulu

« Reply #21 on: Jun 09, 2018, 04:26 PM »
Holy OSIK!! :o That looks amazing!!

I have never cast anything before, but you might want to find a way to make those "wings" above the visor a separate part. That much I do know from watching someone else try something similar.

Like I said, this looks awesome, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with!  :like: :like:

Mi'ix

« Reply #22 on: Jun 14, 2018, 09:27 AM »
This build is looking great!

Initially I was concerned about the "horns" coming off the helmet so much, but in the references I'm seeing there is indeed some distance between the helmet and horns.

With that said, keep at it!

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Jakor Sevdel

• Alderaan had it coming
« Reply #23 on: Sep 05, 2018, 12:53 AM »
As much as I hate Tor the character (True Mandalorians forever) this is EPIC. Can't wait to see how this ends up looking!

"Here's why you can't exterminate us, aruetii. We're not huddled in one place—we span the galaxy. We need no lords or leaders—so you can't destroy our command. We can live without technology—so we can fight with our bare hands. We have no species or bloodline—so we can rebuild our ranks with others who want to join us. We're more than just a people or an army, aruetii. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we certainly can kill you."
―Ranah Teh Naast

Kal Vizsla

« Reply #24 on: Aug 05, 2019, 01:55 AM »
Hello to all, i have to move my place to live months ago, i´m in new place and will continue this build i love. So wait for more updates and pics!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!