Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tor Vizsla

• 29 Replies

Kal Vizsla

• "Enemies no matter, they´re all the same to me..."
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
Re: Tor Vizsla
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2022, 03:25 PM »
Hello vode, i have new pics to share, I made special improovements on the helmet, and kit. Feel free to comment. I want to apply for official.

Note: I put little logo on my low becouse i have no cod plate and looks funnier or something rare becouse are unfinished clothes.

Here are the pics, i going for the full Tor character. Let the comments begin!

Kalaval Zil BigFang Clan(Mex)  contact: 
 https://www.facebook.com/BigFangClan.Mexico
M.A.J.I.C. 122   B.E.A.R.D.S. 046  V.R.C.A 034

Wolvek Ang'Karn

• Go foward !
  • Awards Special Weapons Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2022, 12:12 AM »
weathering on soft parts, cape, weathering and flak vest....

Apply it!!... just do it!! its time to see that realistic helmet in action!!   the best DW OS helmet I ever seen...

Outstanding helmet.

Mad Wolf

Vhett Naast

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Best Newbie - Official Member in last 12 months with best costume Shock Infantry Brigade Member
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2022, 05:00 PM »
This is really cool! rarely done character to be sure, love the unique look of the armor, very nice!  :8): 

Kal Vizsla

• "Enemies no matter, they´re all the same to me..."
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 75 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #28 on: Aug 25, 2022, 05:57 PM »
Before I go further on this, I read CRL, but i need to someone check me up to continue
there´s a lot of work to do, my vest is ok? will change the boots . please check me up

Kalaval Zil BigFang Clan(Mex)  contact: 
 https://www.facebook.com/BigFangClan.Mexico
M.A.J.I.C. 122   B.E.A.R.D.S. 046  V.R.C.A 034

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #29 on: Aug 25, 2022, 07:59 PM »
Post up some pictures of just your vest. It looks OK to me, but I'd like to see it seperate from everything else for a proper look.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!