Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Privateer BRL question

• 1 Replies

Garretjax

• OM# 1999
Question - Privateer BRL question
« on: Mar 09, 2018, 12:00 PM »
I have a question about:

The bels show you have to have a short carbibe weapon/ shotgun and a melee weapon at least two feet long. I was wondering if my blaster vibroblade would be okay to qualify for both.

It has two blaster rifle barrels on the back end of the blade with a trigger on the hilt, the concept is that I could parry with the sword and then shoot the opponent.

Or I could use the tip point of the khopesh as a rudimentary iron sight and shoots it as a rifle

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Question - Privateer BRL question
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2018, 01:07 PM »
This is a question for the Brigade Team to answer.  Your best bet is to either post this question in the Brigade Chatter section, or PM a Brigade Team member directly. 

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!