Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Roush's armor concept thread

• 2 Replies
Roush's armor concept thread
« on: Mar 19, 2018, 10:37 AM »
Im starting to get serious about my kit so I thought I'd start a planning thread for my first kit.

To start i graduated from UCF so I practically bleed black and gold and want that color scheme to carry over to my armor. Here's what I've come up with:

One question about markings on the armor, I've always loved the 104th clone battalion and was wondering if my shoulder bells could carry markings to pay homage to them or if that would be a no go.

My flight suit will be black with a side zipping flak vest in a black duck cloth. I intend to make the armor connections a snap fitting to allow for modulation and upgrades as time goes on. I'm going to make a girth belt from cotton rope and possibly try to dye it gold for contrast from the suit. I haven't really decided between ammo pouches or a holster belt for a second waist item yet. For a bucket I think I'm going to go with Iron Forge's Renegade bucket in a black/gold/silver scheme and will most likely pick it up @ this year's Megacon

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Roush's armor concept thread
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2018, 12:56 PM »
You should be okay to put clone symbols on your kit. I've seen a lot of Wolffe insignias on many mando kits. As long as it's in the Star Wars universe you should be good to go. Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Re: Roush's armor concept thread
« Reply #2 on: Mar 19, 2018, 03:26 PM »
You should be okay to put clone symbols on your kit. I've seen a lot of Wolffe insignias on many mando kits. As long as it's in the Star Wars universe you should be good to go. Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Thanks, that's what I was hoping for. Put the same left shoulder bell markings on my kit and a wolf head on the right shoulder

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!