Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Invasion Request- Penticton June 9 + 10

• 2 Replies

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
Invasion Request- Penticton June 9 + 10
« on: Mar 19, 2018, 05:27 PM »
Penticton is hosting their own comicon this June 9+10 and has invited us to be there!

They will have a booth for us to set up some activities and can supply a place to change and store stuff.

They will also have the local 501st there! I have reached out to Jamie and he is very excited to be able to work beside us again :D

Here is the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/thepenticon/

Please let me know asap if this is something you are interested in!

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
Re: Invasion Request- Penticton June 9 + 10
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2018, 07:37 PM »
This is my neck of the woods so, as I commented on the FB post, I'm willing to be a handler :)

M.A.J.I.C #070 - We Die On Our Feet!
M.A. #007 - The first step is admitting it

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
Re: Invasion Request- Penticton June 9 + 10
« Reply #2 on: Mar 25, 2018, 02:02 PM »
This is my neck of the woods so, as I commented on the FB post, I'm willing to be a handler :)

If i went, i could only go on the Sunday :( We'll see if i can drag my sister along on the car ride with me lol

I'll keep you updated!

I'll also talk to the 501st about sharing a table with them if theres only one or two of us

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!