Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

(Edit) Question: Are this kind of footwraps allowed?

• 3 Replies
(Edit) Question: Are this kind of footwraps allowed?
« on: Mar 22, 2018, 09:44 AM »
Ok, it's been a while but I've been collecting and working on my soft parts. Do you think I am on a right track here?
Still missing shoulder "sleeves" and flaps to hide the shoe zippers and armor is also going to hide here still seeable zippers etc. but what do you think?

« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2018, 12:16 AM by Novarider » Logged

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Soft parts vip - am I on right track?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2018, 02:41 PM »
It looks great! Your pouches are super cool. The flight suit looks a little baggy so you might have to take in the legs and the arms. You can probably do that while you're installing the double sleeve (though technically you don't need the double sleeve on the flightsuit). You can probably use spats or shin armor to hide the zippers at the bottom of your flightsuit if you'd prefer that over flaps.

Re: Soft parts vip - am I on right track?
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2018, 04:12 PM »
Thanks! Good to know that I'm heading the right direction. And yep, now that you said it you're propably right that I need to tighten legs and arms of that flight suit a bit.

Edit: One question even though I do realize that this is just a drawing. Are these kind of footwraps allowed to hide zippers on both boots and bottom of the flightsuit?

« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2018, 06:24 AM by Novarider » Logged

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: (Edit) Question: Are this kind of footwraps allowed?
« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2018, 01:59 AM »
I actually have a clan-mate who has foot wraps like that on his approved kit. If you're interested, here's a tutorial on how he did his and how they turned out.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!