Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sabine Wren Season 4 Epilogue Kit

• 10 Replies

Raquel91

• Mhi solus tome
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Chicago
Sabine Wren Season 4 Epilogue Kit
« on: Apr 05, 2018, 04:02 PM »
Hey everyone! I've been working on Sabine's latest kit. I was originally planning on completing her season 4 action kit but life got in the way of my progress and once I saw her new look, I fell in love!

Here are my WIP pictures. I just need to color my wig, update my leg flares and finish my flight suit. I got the helmet from NME Props, the majority of my kit from TMA which is abs, except my chest pieces I made with Styrene since it was available at the store but I'm going to change them to sintra since they currently have a weird texture. I'll definitely takes pictures once everything is completed!

« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2018, 05:14 PM by Raquel91 » Logged
Arqet Clan Alor'ad 2019-2021, Ver'alor 2022
South Central Region Ver Al'verde 2023
Mando Q&A Form
OM#1871b Sabine Wren & Ruu Sedam   
#90 - M5, #038 .G.O.M.O.L., #017 N. O. S.

Sto-Las Amari

• Never stop fighting for what you believe in
  • Awards 40+ hrs Charity Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 100 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018
Re: Sabine Wren Season 4 Epilogue Kit
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2018, 04:25 PM »
Awesome stuff, that space whale going through hyperspace on your arm looks fantastic! I知 a bit curious on the material used for the chest plates, there seems to be a texture to it. Is it abs?

Raquel91

• Mhi solus tome
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Chicago
« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2018, 04:46 PM »
Awesome stuff, that space whale going through hyperspace on your arm looks fantastic! I知 a bit curious on the material used for the chest plates, there seems to be a texture to it. Is it abs?

I picked up the material at Home Depot, it was listed at Styrene, but honestly I'm not familiar with the material so not sure if this indeed was Styrene or just wrong material in the wrong aisle. I chose it at first since it was available and on the CRL's it said acceptable but after completing my chest pieces, I don't like it! haha

Mando Q&A Form

Sto-Las Amari

• Never stop fighting for what you believe in
  • Awards 40+ hrs Charity Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 100 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018
« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 2018, 04:50 PM »
Ooooooooh ok, understood... I知 sorry to say this but the armor is supposed to have a smooth surface to it. The Styrene has a weird texture  :(

Raquel91

• Mhi solus tome
« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2018, 05:13 PM »
Ooooooooh ok, understood... I知 sorry to say this but the armor is supposed to have a smooth surface to it. The Styrene has a weird texture  :(

Exactly, I hate the texture  :( but I recently received sintra so I'm working on those plates right now  :)

Mando Q&A Form

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Apr 05, 2018, 05:20 PM »
Really like this!  Was wondering how long it would take for someone to build one of these. :D

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Apr 06, 2018, 07:12 PM »
Exactly, I hate the texture  :( but I recently received sintra so I'm working on those plates right now  :)

Just think of it as a great first practice!

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP

Zarya Arthos

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017 Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #7 on: Apr 06, 2018, 08:11 PM »
I知 also not familiar with styrene so I couldn稚 really say if it is or not. But the painting you did on this looks so good, especially all the detailing on the shoulders and helmet. I am sure your finished product will be excellent.

Looking for mirrored visors? Click Here!

DragonLady

• Kad'la Saldha of Fireteam Saldha
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Family events 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #8 on: Apr 08, 2018, 12:57 AM »
This is looking good! Really liked the look from epologue as well!

MMCC 2048
Shonare Vhekadla Clan 91
Cabur Akaata 142
O.O.P.S. 63
Vode Be Vhekad 23
WIP: https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=144303.0
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2021, 02:16 PM »
sorry to dig up old post, but are the template files for the chest armour available?

Sabine

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2021, 02:28 PM »
Looking good, just a couple things to note: You'll need to add color blocking to the sleves, and that on the legs should have more rounded corners. Something else that could be an issue is that you appear to have top stitched the grey on instead of creating a pattern where the different color blocks are seamed together. I've never seen one done this way, but the app team may use a quality close since the edges aren't laying flat and there appears to be some wrinkling. If you need help with color blocking, my approved build is https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=191692.15 and tells what base patterns I used on page 2 and how I add the blocking.

sorry to dig up old post, but are the template files for the chest armour available?

To my knowledge none are available. I made my own pattern with the duct tape method.

Sabine Wren S2

Tra'cor Clan || MMCC#1593 || M5#71 || NOS#9 || 96 OM Invasions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!