Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Togorian Mando, Warrior Mando, Fuzzy Murder Mow

• 1 Replies
Togorian Mando, Warrior Mando, Fuzzy Murder Mow
« on: Apr 11, 2018, 10:57 PM »
I do hope that title got your attention, my bro's and sisters!

This is Bast Qadesh's start of her "Soft Parts". By normal expectations with a mando build, this is not "usual", so enjoy the unusual, "Soft Part" construction thread for Bast Qadesh! She is a Togorian, so that means she has fur. No, she is not cute. She will rip your face off with one hand made up of claws.

For those just joining that might  not be familiar with what I am doing, here is the original thread that has been approved by the app team.

https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=147199.msg1839577#msg1839577

Here is the final run down of what we are looking at, if you don't want to go through all of that, as I tend to...write A LOOOOT.   This is Bast in her technical "Lore" form as per SW standards and Wiki measurements. She's pretty big for a female togorian. Qau'Boee (Cowboy) is her brother she grew up with who is one of the few that can hold her up in strength, despite his human-size.

For the real life Bast, she'll be much smaller, about Qau's size, as I  cannot do stilts and to be frank, stilts kind of disproportionate your legs compared to your arms if you are a digigrade creature anyways. To me, who is a proportions-nazi, I want this to look realistically sensible and believable. Also, i want to be safe and mobile. :)

The fur is hyper realistic, as realistic and as easy, for the sake of this daggum costume and making it easy to make so it doesn't take 5 years, as it gets and s faux fur gets. I have about 6 yards, which is more than plenty and I got it on sale, score! I still need to get her body "Suit" that the legs and arms will be attatched to and the "Vest" she will be wearing as she is a sleeveless and non-flightsuit mando design, for mobility.

Raene

• Former MMO gamer. DragonCon attendee, seamstress,
Re: Togorian Mando, Warrior Mando, Fuzzy Murder Mow
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 2018, 05:46 AM »
Sale! Good job!

ôLet me slip into something a little more blaster-resistant."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!