Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bellingham Bells Star Wars Night

• 2 Replies

Jaster Fett

• All men are cremated equally
  • Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member 40+ hrs Charity Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
Bellingham Bells Star Wars Night
« on: Apr 14, 2018, 08:40 PM »
Oya neighbors to the north!

We got a notice from Lucasfilm notifying us that the Bellingham Bells Baseball team has been cleared for their Star Wars Night on July 2nd

Since some of you are closer to Bellingham than us, I figured we'd pass this info along. Because of the distance, I'm unsure as to the interest level for Gurreck Clan, but if at least one of you can go, let me know and I'll send them an email and get you rostered in

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
Re: Bellingham Bells Star Wars Night
« Reply #1 on: Apr 19, 2018, 03:28 PM »
oh, i actually have that day off! do you know what time it starts?

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Jaster Fett

• All men are cremated equally
  • Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member 40+ hrs Charity Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Boba and Jango
Re: Bellingham Bells Star Wars Night
« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2018, 05:25 PM »
oh, i actually have that day off! do you know what time it starts?

I won't know until I reach out to them

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!