Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jacq's Nerf-mod sniper rifle

• 21 Replies
Re: Jacq's Nerf-mod sniper rifle
« Reply #15 on: Jun 02, 2018, 10:02 AM »
So it's been a little while...

I've been deciding what to do with the end of the barrel

And I've started cutting through the barrel

It was around this point my fake dremel stopped working so I've had to buy a new one.

faol

« Reply #16 on: Jun 02, 2018, 12:50 PM »
I moment of silence for the brave dremel  :porg1: but your work is seriously looking very snazzy, Jate vod!  :like:

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."-- Sun Tzu

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #17 on: Jun 02, 2018, 07:12 PM »
Went and bought a Craftsman one, mostly because my Harbor Freight one kept telling me "Nnnnnnnoo, nnnnnnnnoo."

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006
« Reply #18 on: Jun 10, 2018, 04:33 PM »
Went and bought a Craftsman one, mostly because my Harbor Freight one kept telling me "Nnnnnnnoo, nnnnnnnnoo."

Haha yeah mine was similar...

I moment of silence for the brave dremel  :porg1: but your work is seriously looking very snazzy, Jate vod!  :like:
:like: Cheers vod!

More to come! I just haven't got round to uploading it yet  ;D

« Reply #19 on: Jun 25, 2018, 03:08 PM »
Evening vode.

I decided I was going to do some more on this rifle today and then this happened...

Apparently it got too hot...
I'm not having much luck with this rotary stuff!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!