Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Blaster wip

• 2 Replies
Blaster wip
« on: May 17, 2018, 01:20 AM »
     I have been lurking for a little while now and am looking to get into the game. I decided to start with a blaster because I am looking to lose some weight first. These are the bare bones of my design. I know it is nowhere near done I need to print some 3d files and some pvc pipe cover to add a blaster shroud https://imgur.com/a/2eotETP

Berit Ma'san

• Formerly 'scipioblade'
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Blaster wip
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 05:07 AM »
Going for the Cassian-style A280 here? It looks sorta like a carbine take on it!

T_Jay00

• Aeon Lassiter
Re: Blaster wip
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 10:33 AM »
Yeah, looks like an A280-CFE sniper rifle in pistol mode, with a barrel stuck on for some personalization. I like it.

'To the pain' means that the first thing you lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists, and your nose. The next thing you lose will be your left eye, followed by your right. Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why: so that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish; every babe that weeps at your approach; every woman who cries out, 'Dear God! What is that thing?' will echo in your perfect ears. That is what 'to the pain' means.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!