Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flightsuit?

• 3 Replies
Flightsuit?
« on: Jun 07, 2018, 02:36 AM »

Hello everyone! I am beginning to make my armor set and I was wondering if this pair of coveralls are okay for the flight suit or do I need to buy an actual flight suit?  :mtu:

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
Re: Flightsuit?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 07, 2018, 03:24 AM »
A lot of folk here use coveralls like that mate. Although sometimes if they're too baggy they require a little tailoring but still a good base to start from.

Akai_Heishi

• Nicholas (Akai_Heishi)
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 40% increase or more
« Reply #2 on: Jun 12, 2018, 08:27 AM »
hey dude :) im building my kit with my flight suit from amazon, Red kap they have concealed clip buttons and zippers so its easily approved but they come really baggy  so as a temporary measure i use Velcro straps to hold them tight for armor template testing you can check it out here

Time is the overlord which conquers all

1st Draft of my future Kit My Kit In Progress
« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2018, 10:54 PM »
I'm building my first kit too and used red kap coveralls from amazon. I had to go much bigger then I normally wear so I had to tailor it tighter but they'll work

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!