Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - SWTOR Powertech Helmet

• 2 Replies
Question - SWTOR Powertech Helmet
« on: Jun 21, 2018, 12:40 PM »
I have a question about:

Sorry about the double post, I actually posted this question in the Helmet section this morning and realized this might be the better place to ask.

Hey folks,
About 6 or 7 years back I commissioned Firefek to build me a pep file for the Powertech Helmet from SWTOR. It took him a few months and I excitedly put it together with less then desirable results. skid ahead to a couple weeks ago, I've been working as a prop making and have gotten into 3d printing. I took the pep file and converted it into something I could print off and decided to give it another whirl.

After I started building it I realized that there was a clan close to where I lived and thought it would be neat to try to use the build to get involved. I started reading into the costume requirements and was a little disappointed that it didn't seem to fall into the categories. Someone on another post suggested maybe Late Crusader?

I was hoping to get some feedback before I went too deep into the build. If it could work at least I would have an idea of how the armor build could fit together.

here are some reference pictures :)

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Question - SWTOR Powertech Helmet
« Reply #1 on: Jun 21, 2018, 04:57 PM »

« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2018, 06:27 PM by Havelock » Logged
"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Question - SWTOR Powertech Helmet
« Reply #2 on: Jun 22, 2018, 06:48 AM »
That is indeed a Crusader era Helmet. It will not be allowed for any other era.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!