Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

UM (possibly OM) visiting Vancouver July 19-24

• 7 Replies
UM (possibly OM) visiting Vancouver July 19-24
« on: Jun 27, 2018, 01:51 PM »
Hey guys, Iím going to be visiting Vancouver from Memphis July 19-24 and was wondering if you guys had anything going on/would be down to get a meal? I always love meeting members of other clans and would love to meet some of yíall (pardon my southern  :D)!

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: UM (possibly OM) visiting Vancouver July 19-24
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2018, 02:21 PM »
Hey, always great to meet visiting members and recruits.   We'll set something up.   What part of town will you be in?

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2018, 02:37 PM »
Iíll be staying in North Vancouver. As of right now my ďitineraryĒ is open, Only thing I know for sure weíre doing is getting dinner at some point with relatives but a date for that hasnít been nailed down yet

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Jun 28, 2018, 12:35 PM »
Sounds good.   Our standard "family dinner" is Old Spaghetti Factory in New Westminster, directly under the skytrain station, pretty cheap, and fairly central location.  I'm traveling for work for the next 2 weeks, but if nobody else throws something together while I'm gone, I'll organize when I get back.

Late Crusader WIP

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #4 on: Jun 28, 2018, 07:28 PM »
I should be around during that time!

i'd definitely love to meet up :D

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78
« Reply #5 on: Jun 28, 2018, 08:01 PM »
Awesome, if itís an easier way for you guys to reach me, Iím on FB. Because I definitely check FB more than the forums   :blank: :blank: my name is Brody Hall  ;D

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #6 on: Jun 28, 2018, 08:57 PM »
I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, but .. you're too young.  You have to at least be old enough to walk on your own, dude.  :P

Late Crusader WIP

« Reply #7 on: Jun 29, 2018, 12:42 AM »
Dang! Oh well, thereís always next year!  :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!