Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

New Clan member ?😬

• 8 Replies

squeaksb14

• Your capture is mine
New Clan member ?😬
« on: Jul 13, 2018, 12:32 PM »
Hey all your BC onlookers !

I currently live in Calgary AB and have met many members and attended armour parties for the Hettíciri clan here. I will be moving to a small town in BC on the 23rd of July. Itís my hometown called Nelson, no members close to me there by the looks of it but one OM in Kelowna (about 4 hours away)  this is the only downfall but Iím hoping I can get to know some of you as this will be my new clan. although my Hettíciri vodes wonít be far away !

Iím currently doing my WIP ( see link in bio)

Looking forward to chatting with you folks and hopfully can meet some of you down the road !

Nelson , BC

Modern Era Roman WIP link ;
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=154770.0

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: New Clan member ?😬
« Reply #1 on: Jul 13, 2018, 12:41 PM »
Welcome to the family, vod.    We have a recruit in Kelowna, but the OMs so far are all in the lower mainland and on Vancouver Island.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

squeaksb14

• Your capture is mine
« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2018, 07:08 PM »
Thanks for the welcome !
Oh is that so ? I suppose I better change that then hear in the near future. Although ultimately the Idaho clan is closer to me than the Lower mainland is lol!! Which may work to my advantage as Iím about 660 kms away from Vancouver , 600 kms from Calgary and only 240 kms away from Spokane , Wa and Idaho. Guess Iím in a bit of a pickle , eh? Lol !

Nelson , BC

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #3 on: Jul 14, 2018, 01:16 AM »
I know that feeling!   When I started, the bulk of the mercs in Western Canada were in the Calgary/Edmonton area, so I drove to the Seattle crew's armor parties to hang out and work.  If there is anything we can do to help out, please let me/us know!

Late Crusader WIP

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Formerly 'JenC'
  • Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #4 on: Jul 14, 2018, 04:37 PM »
Welcome!

I hope one day you'll be able to make it out to Vancouver for an ap weekend!

Also, I have a friend that is an OM from Gurrek Clan that lives in Spokane. I could put you in touch? I don't know if he regularly hosts APs but it might be easier for you?

Let me know what you think!

squeaksb14

• Your capture is mine
« Reply #5 on: Jul 14, 2018, 08:12 PM »
Welcome!

I hope one day you'll be able to make it out to Vancouver for an ap weekend!

Also, I have a friend that is an OM from Gurrek Clan that lives in Spokane. I could put you in touch? I don't know if he regularly hosts APs but it might be easier for you?

Let me know what you think!

Hey ! I would certainly like that too. Unfortunately Vancouver area is further away from me than Iíd like. Perhaps I can get down your way for your local con. OM or not it would still be fun to me you folks down there !

And for sure Iíd very much like that. Spokane area would be closest to me for sure ! Even if he doesnít host APs perhaps heís Atleast generous enough to give me a hand if needed in person. 

Also since your my new clan  Aloríad perhaps check out my WIP in my bio and let me know what you think so far ! I know I donít have a vest yet to put the plates on but I will try with tape and see what happens. ☺️

Nelson , BC

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
« Reply #6 on: Jul 14, 2018, 08:18 PM »
Our major con of the year is Fan Expo, which is coming up in October.

Late Crusader WIP

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Formerly 'JenC'
  • Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #7 on: Jul 16, 2018, 03:40 PM »
Hey ! I would certainly like that too. Unfortunately Vancouver area is further away from me than Iíd like. Perhaps I can get down your way for your local con. OM or not it would still be fun to me you folks down there !

And for sure Iíd very much like that. Spokane area would be closest to me for sure ! Even if he doesnít host APs perhaps heís Atleast generous enough to give me a hand if needed in person. 

Also since your my new clan  Aloríad perhaps check out my WIP in my bio and let me know what you think so far ! I know I donít have a vest yet to put the plates on but I will try with tape and see what happens. ☺️

I will definitely put you in touch then :D

And i would be happy to check out your WIP!

Talren Adira

• Awards 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #8 on: Jul 23, 2018, 04:43 PM »
This is me late to the party but welcome!

I understand your situation as I was in similar with all of the mercs in wa being either across the mountains or 4 to 5 hours south. So I am your friendly neighborhood transplant. Gurrek are good folks and I am fairly sure they run armor parties in Spokane fairly regular(or were recently)

Also we would live to see your wip and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!