Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - New Mandalorian Police plates

• 1 Replies

sosoltitor

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ invasions in 2018 15+ clan level invasions
Question - New Mandalorian Police plates
« on: Jul 22, 2018, 04:49 PM »
I have a question about:

Hey all, I was told to make a post on here by a member of the app team regarding the use of the New Mandalorian Police style plates in a custom build, provided the kit itself meets all the other CRLs laid out for modern era kits. Pictures attached are reference material and a first pass at some templates for the torso plates (chest diamond included).

And as the canon helmet does not meet the CRLs, it was my plan to swap it out for a Demon Dog Nighthawk helmet.

Dul'ade Vizsla - WIP
Jii'ani Jeban - WIP
MM-2034

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - New Mandalorian Police plates
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2018, 06:18 PM »
At this time Mando Police armor is going to be Canon only use and will not be able to be used for custom Mando use.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!