Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Looking for a Jango expert

• 2 Replies

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Looking for a Jango expert
« on: Aug 11, 2018, 04:02 PM »
Hey folks.    I have a recruit here who is internet shy.  He won't join the forum, doesn't have facebook or any other social media except Instagram.   He seems like a cool dude, just of the "I don't have time to waste sitting in front of a computer" type.  He is very far along on a canon Jango build and is now sending me pics and questions that I just don't feel qualified to answer on a Canon build.  So I was hoping maybe I could find someone who IS qualified who is also willing to field some of his questions and photos over on Instagram.  I have tried to get him on the forums, he's not interested.  His kit looks great to me, but as I said, I'm far from an expert on the Canon kits and don't want to lead him astray.  If you are up for it, maybe drop me a PM and I'll introduce you on Instagram? 

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful, history is violent.
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
Re: Looking for a Jango expert
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2018, 11:23 PM »
Sent you a PM, Zoph.

Recruits kit looks very nice. I'd also have someone from the app team take a look.

First Kit WIP

Protector Build

ESB Boba Fett

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 ||

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Looking for a Jango expert
« Reply #2 on: Aug 12, 2018, 11:37 PM »
I appreciate you having a look.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!