Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Adenn Buurenaar Stalker helmet

• 3 Replies

Slav1

Adenn Buurenaar Stalker helmet
« on: Aug 18, 2018, 08:28 AM »
Right So I'm not sure how many of you have run into the ultimate enemy of the mandalorians yet, the staircase of doom! I had a terrifying encounter with this enemy at fan expo in 2017, which almost ended with me falling down two sets of stairs. Which leads into the post itself, I have discussed it with my clan ruusalor who then went to ask some of the app team on my behalf about modding a visor opening. Needless to say I got the go ahead and after 40 of the most stressful minutes of my life I have a new helmet design which not only gives me a wider field of view (to avoid the stair incident), but also gives my kit a more legacy feel to it. I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding my modifications, Cheers.

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Adenn Buurenaar Stalker helmet
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2018, 11:50 AM »
Looks like a nice design you've got there, a simple and clean addition (or rather subtraction) I definitely hope this prevents any future visibility issues!

If you insist on wielding a hammer, you better be sure you can correctly identify a nail.

Kall

• Run and you'll just die tired.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2018, 08:29 PM »
Looks great

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2018, 04:55 AM »
Looks great to me Vod. Especially with that nice mirror visor.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!