Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

my jet pack fetish

• 30 Replies

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: my jet pack fetish
« Reply #15 on: Sep 10, 2018, 02:56 PM »
He does have some really good movies, doesn't he?   :laugh: 

Wish I lived in England so I could go to Jett's house and get some help with weathering.  I do ok.  But I'm not on this level.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 19

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
« Reply #16 on: Sep 10, 2018, 03:39 PM »
Thanks guys, your support really does mean a lot to me.

KanoFett

• Help me Solo Green Kenobi... You're my only hope
« Reply #17 on: Sep 14, 2018, 10:56 AM »
It's not a hobby it's an illness

Jet-pack Acquisition Disorder?

If itís anything at all like BRD (black rifle disease) - then thereís no cure.
All you can do is hang on tight and enjoy the ride.

"Mandalorian Assassin- the very best there is... when you absolutely positively gotta kill every motivator in the room, accept no substitutes"
- Mace Windu

jett drexel

« Reply #18 on: Sep 14, 2018, 11:19 AM »
 :laugh: oh no........ i think i'm developing one of those lol "a weapons aquisition dissorder". "More" just isn't enough!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #19 on: Sep 14, 2018, 03:57 PM »
You and my wife.  *sigh*   :laugh:

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 19

Bowfanny

• GENERAL SHINANIGATOR
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #20 on: Sep 15, 2018, 03:17 AM »
$1500 of perdy right there.

jett drexel

« Reply #21 on: Sep 15, 2018, 10:08 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ssshhhhh my mrs might hear you  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bowfanny

• GENERAL SHINANIGATOR
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #22 on: Sep 15, 2018, 06:13 PM »
Lol my wife knows how much my costume stuff costs. Because I tend to be a Diyíer vs spend my money on it.

jett drexel

« Reply #23 on: Sep 15, 2018, 06:36 PM »
Oh me mrs knows alright, she just thinks i'm a bit touched.  :P now my 5 yr old daughter has started asking when she can have a jet pack.... so i guess i may be scratch building one at some point as well.  ;) just out of intrest how many buckets have you made now bow?

The Unknown Mando

• Formerly 'brett'
« Reply #24 on: Sep 15, 2018, 09:44 PM »
Scratch build one for your daughter with a grapple hook.....could hang from a tree, instant swing.  ;)
Reckon it's time for a new helmet Bow

jett drexel

« Reply #25 on: Sep 15, 2018, 10:22 PM »
You do love a grappling hook  :laugh: i may have a go at that. Think i should finish me 2 kits first...... then i'll get to work on mini-me. ;)

The Unknown Mando

• Formerly 'brett'
« Reply #26 on: Sep 16, 2018, 01:01 AM »
You do love a grappling hook  :laugh: i may have a go at that. Think i should finish me 2 kits first...... then i'll get to work on mini-me. ;)
All the details add up, grapple hooks are cool. When I get going again I'll be adding one to my damaged jp

Bowfanny

• GENERAL SHINANIGATOR
« Reply #27 on: Sep 16, 2018, 04:11 AM »
Oh me mrs knows alright, she just thinks i'm a bit touched.  :P now my 5 yr old daughter has started asking when she can have a jet pack.... so i guess i may be scratch building one at some point as well.  ;) just out of intrest how many buckets have you made now bow?
Thatís a touchť if I ever heard one!

Also depends on the process in which you want to know the number ;P
80+ resin cast helmets, close to 30 pep based, 3 bucket based builds, one hybrid pep/sintra/for sale sign, and a couple 3d printed ones that werenít Mando. Iím currently got two 3d print ones some folks printed for me that Iím working on finishing.

Oh Iím also working on making a modular helmet out of one of my many trades. Itís gonna have a Cody visor thatís seated in some RF stalk earcap bases and will be switchable to the electro binoculars.

« Last Edit: Sep 16, 2018, 04:24 AM by Bowfanny » Logged

jett drexel

« Reply #28 on: Sep 16, 2018, 08:00 AM »
 :o :o :o........... yeah....... i'm just gonna shut up now.  ;)

Bowfanny

• GENERAL SHINANIGATOR
« Reply #29 on: Sep 16, 2018, 01:58 PM »
Roflmao! Iím actually working on five or six helmets right now. Three for me and the rest to do stuff with

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!