Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

my jet pack fetish

• 30 Replies

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
Re: my jet pack fetish
« Reply #25 on: Sep 15, 2018, 10:22 PM »
You do love a grappling hook  :laugh: i may have a go at that. Think i should finish me 2 kits first...... then i'll get to work on mini-me. ;)

« Reply #26 on: Sep 16, 2018, 01:01 AM »
You do love a grappling hook  :laugh: i may have a go at that. Think i should finish me 2 kits first...... then i'll get to work on mini-me. ;)
All the details add up, grapple hooks are cool. When I get going again I'll be adding one to my damaged jp

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #27 on: Sep 16, 2018, 04:11 AM »
Oh me mrs knows alright, she just thinks i'm a bit touched.  :P now my 5 yr old daughter has started asking when she can have a jet pack.... so i guess i may be scratch building one at some point as well.  ;) just out of intrest how many buckets have you made now bow?
That’s a touché if I ever heard one!

Also depends on the process in which you want to know the number ;P
80+ resin cast helmets, close to 30 pep based, 3 bucket based builds, one hybrid pep/sintra/for sale sign, and a couple 3d printed ones that weren’t Mando. I’m currently got two 3d print ones some folks printed for me that I’m working on finishing.

Oh I’m also working on making a modular helmet out of one of my many trades. It’s gonna have a Cody visor that’s seated in some RF stalk earcap bases and will be switchable to the electro binoculars.

« Last Edit: Sep 16, 2018, 04:24 AM by Bowfanny » Logged
It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
« Reply #28 on: Sep 16, 2018, 08:00 AM »
 :o :o :o........... yeah....... i'm just gonna shut up now.  ;)

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #29 on: Sep 16, 2018, 01:58 PM »
Roflmao! I’m actually working on five or six helmets right now. Three for me and the rest to do stuff with

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #30 on: Sep 16, 2018, 02:40 PM »
I'm only on 5 helmets and 0 jetpacks... but my gauntlet and shoulder counts are starting to rise lol

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!