Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Idea Concept

• 2 Replies

JEStucker

• Come and Take it
Idea Concept
« on: Dec 26, 2018, 04:28 PM »
So... I'm wanting to build a backpack/power supply for a large 2 handed blaster.
I want the backpack to retain some storage functionality, such as for a first aid/med kit and a tool kit.
I'm wanting to ultimately mount everything on something like an Alice Pack frame and build it into something maybe modular.
I found one of these in my basement and was thinking maybe with some repainting...?

I think I used to use it for model paints and parts years ago... think if I had it mounted and secured to backpack it could be a tool/medical kit as well?

Nimrodt

Re: Idea Concept
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2018, 04:23 PM »
perfect for an medi kit with tools  i wish i had this really really nice storage box

Unbesonnenheit ist das Charakteristikum der Jugend,Besonnenheit das des Alters,und Vorsicht ist der bessere Teil der Tapferkeit.

Novoc Mereel

• Back with a vengeance! He/Him
Re: Idea Concept
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2019, 04:00 AM »
So... I'm wanting to build a backpack/power supply for a large 2 handed blaster.
I want the backpack to retain some storage functionality, such as for a first aid/med kit and a tool kit.
I'm wanting to ultimately mount everything on something like an Alice Pack frame and build it into something maybe modular.
I found one of these in my basement and was thinking maybe with some repainting...?

I think I used to use it for model paints and parts years ago... think if I had it mounted and secured to backpack it could be a tool/medical kit as well?

I love to build models and really like to know where I can get one of these!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!