Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Would this be acceptable for a flightsuit? + Cape question

• 1 Replies
I've been hard at work on my helmet and armor, but I'm starting some research into the soft parts.
I'm already assumingI would need to make modifications, but would this be acceptable?
Considering I saw a couple of Mandos in the reviews, I'm guessing it'll be a decent place to start.
https://www.amazon.com/Red-Kap-Action-Coverall-Regular/dp/B004KJUNYU/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1539140304&sr=8-10&keywords=flight%2Bsuit&th=1&psc=1

Thanks all! :mcq1:

Also, I had a question about what is acceptable for a cape/cloak.
Is the classic Boba cape on the shoulder the only acceptable style of cape for Mandalorians, or is something larger acceptable? Like a large cape that runs down the back, Vader-style or a larger version of Pre Vizsla's shoulder cape? I'm doing a lot of soft parts like a kama and loin cloth, so the more the merrier in my case.

« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2018, 11:17 PM by XidRiAda » Logged

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Would this be acceptable for a flightsuit? + Cape question
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2018, 02:28 AM »
With some minor modifications, Red Kap coveralls are acceptable.  It's mostly hiding or removing pockets.

As for capes, you can use almost any style, as long as it isn't an exact copy of, say, Darth Vader's or Pre Vizsla's.   A couple of my clan mates use capes (Teraxis and Drak Todd, IIRC), and I was going to, but switched to the duster I currently use.   If you can, draw or mock up a pic of what you have in mind.  It's generally easier to get feedback if there are images to go by.

Good luck, and good hunting!

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!