Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Arach'Fir WIP thread

• 6 Replies

Firemaester

• Ret'urcye mhi
Arach'Fir WIP thread
« on: Nov 04, 2017, 04:40 AM »

« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2021, 06:43 PM by Firemaester » Logged

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
Re: Firemaester WIP thread
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2017, 10:49 PM »
Looking good! Can't wait to see it in person!

Wasu'ran Clan
MMCC#1851
V.O.T.S. #78

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2017, 06:12 PM »
Hey, just checking in to see how things are going!

I'm hoping to get some APs going in the New Year! Hopefully we can get together and give you a hand :)

Wasu'ran Clan
MMCC#1851
V.O.T.S. #78

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #3 on: Jul 16, 2018, 03:37 PM »
I'm glad you are able to get back to working on your kit (but i'm sorry to hear that this year was off to a rough start :( )

Just keep updating your WIP and please ask us if you have any questions!

Wasu'ran Clan
MMCC#1851
V.O.T.S. #78

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
Re: Arach'Fir WIP thread
« Reply #4 on: Sep 02, 2018, 01:21 PM »
yesssss

So stoked for you!!!

Wasu'ran Clan
MMCC#1851
V.O.T.S. #78

Talren Adira

• Awards 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #5 on: Sep 08, 2018, 11:53 PM »
You can do it! keep it up!

Dyre Vox

• 💀
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #6 on: Nov 20, 2018, 01:24 AM »
Greetings my friend,

Just wanted to stop in and take a peak. I'm a big fan of heavy weathering and you do it well, but something to consider - weathering your soft parts as well, to even out your kit. Your flight suit would compliment the work you put into your plates a great deal. Before you do that, in my opinion, you should try and make your top more fitted. Get rid of as much excess "baggy-ness" as you can.

I love how one of your chest plates is completely different, like you scavenged it off another Mando. And I also really like the alterations to your blaster. It appears to be a nerf gun but you did a fantastic job tweaking it to look otherworldly. I dig it. Keep up the great work dude!

DV

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!