Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kitala Enby mk 4. Pilot

• 8 Replies

Kitala-Enby

• Slowly returning to active forum presence.
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Kitala Enby mk 4. Pilot
« on: Nov 16, 2018, 10:50 AM »
So I started planning for my new armour a very long time ago but a lot of stuff came up. To understate it my life has been pretty turbulent for the last two years but I got myself building again a few months back and now I'm working towards really kicking this costume out

I've got a lot of progress out so I'll post the pictures so far and I'll get recording new developements as they come
Concept art:

Chest armour:

Oxygen hose:

Chest box panel:

Full chest assembly:

And a very out of date soft parts update:

Some of these are a bit out of date at the moment

I sell awesome armour in the Hawkers Guild
CHECK IT OUT!.

Live Action Deathwatch Build.

Custom Copper Covert Mando.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
MABEL #036 & #038 apparently
VOTS #014

Kai Ree'tat

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Re: Kitala Enby mk 4. Pilot
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2018, 11:52 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o Amazing work Kit, glad to see you building again.

Kitala-Enby

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2018, 11:58 AM »
thanks its been too long. working hard and got some fun stuff to come

CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

Bri Qera

• Awards 40+ hrs of Charity Work 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 40% increase or more 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2018, 04:17 PM »
Really nice concept, I love the details!!!  :like: :<3:

"Stay afraid, but do it anyway"

Falke

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #4 on: Nov 21, 2018, 03:23 PM »
This is awesome :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #5 on: Nov 29, 2018, 07:51 PM »
Hey there, good to see you back - don;t forget the on you shots, don't want to not have collar and ab plates fitting on there too given the work that's gone into the chest plate.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Kitala-Enby

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 09:23 AM »
This is on the back burner for a while due to a bit of burn out but it shall be finished one day.

@Kris, fits nicely with collar and ab, the ab is legacy style slotted under the torso. scrapping the old vest as it was apsolute garbage but will have another made soon and will model them all together.

In the meantime I'm gonna start on a Rav Bralor WIP pretty soon.

CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

osukaru

• Friendship is Loyalty // Mando'ad draar digu
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2019, 04:10 PM »
awesome!!!!! :o
I can't wait to see more

Oriramikad - Cat #1462               
You have doubts? Rules and Guides

Kitala-Enby

« Reply #8 on: Feb 10, 2020, 07:45 PM »
Looooong overdue update.

Due to computer issues and other life stuff I havent updated this WIP in like, a year. I've been working on this kit in my spare time with a local member and have just put in my application for official membership at the suggestion of a local app team member.

here are the pictures of the costume as it stands: I will be making further adjustments as I go along as there's a few things I'm not 100% happy with yet.

CHECK IT OUT!.

QMU #000
MA #145
EMTS #082
MAD #042
VOTS #014

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!