Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Custom Blasters for the Discriminating Forgemaster

• 2 Replies
Custom Blasters for the Discriminating Forgemaster
« on: Jan 24, 2021, 11:51 PM »
Hey folks,
just a thread to post weapon concepts for my forgemaster as I tinker. Hope you enjoy, and maybe one day I'll actually get something approved.

To start the party, a custom southpaw NN-14 with underbarrel ion blaster. Thinking of putting a powerpack either under or on the side of the main body to feed the ion gun. I'll also likely either paint it black or gunmetal like the rest of the piece. What say you all?

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
Re: Custom Blasters for the Discriminating Forgemaster
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2021, 01:23 PM »
There's nothing wrong with it.

There's plenty RIGHT with it.

Weapons have a lot more wiggle room than helmets, and you're starting with a movie blaster, so there's gonna be no issue. :)

Re: Custom Blasters for the Discriminating Forgemaster
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2021, 01:46 PM »
There's nothing wrong with it.

There's plenty RIGHT with it.

Weapons have a lot more wiggle room than helmets, and you're starting with a movie blaster, so there's gonna be no issue. :)

Thanks! Added a power pack to the side, want to put in some brass or copper tubing as well. Found a link for a little programmable LED name tag that I'm going to install in the power pack just for a little more swartsyness. See if I can program it to a Mando font.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!