Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question about custom breastplate

• 3 Replies
Question about custom breastplate
« on: Nov 04, 2022, 03:55 PM »
Would this custom chest plate work for modern/post imperial? Asking here cause my russ didn't have an answer and I don't know how to post to app team q&a.
https://imgur.com/gallery/cqQP1fn

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
Re: Question about custom breastplate
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2022, 04:53 PM »
That looks like a modification to the Armorer's breastplate. That would make it Post Imperial. Whether it will pass muster or not is another matter.

Second Son

• Awards Special Weapons EnviroOps Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2022, 06:01 PM »
Start here - you may or may not be able to post your question right now though.
There's apparently been some issues for many users with Q&A posting, and the web maintenance team is working on it. 
Worst case scenario, work with your ruus'alor to send a PM with picture to the application approval team for more directed feedback.

IMO since it's a clear modification to an existing style it should be fine, but I'm in charge of nothing.

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Airmobile brigade member
« Reply #3 on: Nov 05, 2022, 03:35 PM »
It'll be fine for a post-imperial build.  We've had similar questions come up in our regional Ruus chat.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!