Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bernie's Late Crusader - WIP - pic heavy

• 31 Replies

Slade Kel

• Feet First Into Hell
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Bernie's Late Crusader - WIP - pic heavy
« Reply #25 on: Mar 10, 2019, 01:05 PM »
Yeah, can't find anything to critique :P. Excellent work, and I'm definitely on board the hype train to see it completed and worn.

QMU 72| M.A.B.E.L. 77| Cabur Akaata 144

Kol Hokan

• Armor does not make a warrior, spirit does.
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Special Weapons Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #26 on: Mar 27, 2019, 01:17 AM »
Your work has absolutely inspired me and pushed me to start working on my own Late Crusader build that I have been putting off for over 5 years! I got most of the torso done today, in fact!  Please keep updating with pictures!

Alex Cole .... Clan: Concordia .... CAT#: 0787 .... Brigade#: 278
Concordia Clan Tra'alor 2023
Concordia Clan Ruus'alor Sol'yc 2018-2020
Concordia Clan Alor'ad 2013-2016
Brigade Marshal 2014-2016
501st: BH-11628 .... TDE: #175 .... RL: Resistance Pilot - Screaming Porgs Squadron

bernie

• "There's no reason we can't be civil"
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ invasions in 2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #27 on: Apr 25, 2019, 05:06 PM »
Ow uhm, it's finished.

And approved as well

Trooped it for the first time a couple weeks ago at a local event. As always, realized I need to change a couple things, like get bigger boots cause they are currently killing my feet, adjust some straps, add some velcro to a spot here and there,... the usual.

I'll try to get a couple better pictures at the next event, and update this wip with some close ups while I adjust some parts

Kol Hokan

• Armor does not make a warrior, spirit does.
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Special Weapons Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #28 on: Apr 25, 2019, 05:44 PM »
Ow uhm, it's finished.

And approved as well

Trooped it for the first time a couple weeks ago at a local event. As always, realized I need to change a couple things, like get bigger boots cause they are currently killing my feet, adjust some straps, add some velcro to a spot here and there,... the usual.

I'll try to get a couple better pictures at the next event, and update this wip with some close ups while I adjust some parts

Absolutely gorgeous!  Congratulations! I love all the detail you put into this kit!  Care to share your app photos?  I'd love to see all the angles and maybe even some close-ups of those biceps, the completed jetpack, thighs, and the knees! :D

Alex Cole .... Clan: Concordia .... CAT#: 0787 .... Brigade#: 278
Concordia Clan Tra'alor 2023
Concordia Clan Ruus'alor Sol'yc 2018-2020
Concordia Clan Alor'ad 2013-2016
Brigade Marshal 2014-2016
501st: BH-11628 .... TDE: #175 .... RL: Resistance Pilot - Screaming Porgs Squadron

Vhek Renaar

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #29 on: Jan 31, 2021, 07:42 PM »
Is there any chance you have those chest templates on file? I've been frustrated trying to make a similar chest piece and would be so appreciative of anything you'd allow me to use!

Veeds

• Goren Vex
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #30 on: Jan 19, 2023, 09:49 AM »
This is superb and great inspiration for my build.

« Reply #31 on: Nov 04, 2023, 07:10 AM »
Hi. I have question. how you conest shoulders plate to armor? It's glue to plate or seperate pisc on magnets? I make similar armor and have little problem how to put it together :/

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!