Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet Questions

• 2 Replies

Meghaneve

• Dha Mesh'la Bes'laar
Helmet Questions
« on: Mar 11, 2019, 10:04 AM »
Looking to start my first build of a Nightowl armor. Thoughts and comments on this base for a helmet? Has anyone purchased from this seller before?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/254362193/the-owl-unfinished-mandalorian-helmet?ref=shop_home_active_8

Jenga

• Shiloh - Kyrimorut
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Helmet Questions
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2019, 04:46 PM »
Iron Forge is an approved seller and makes a high quality product. You'll be happy with any of his buckets  :like:

#1732 | He/Him | Kyrimorut Clan | Official Invasions: 39 | Event Team 2022-current | App Team 2018-2021 | Art Team 2019-2021

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Helmet Questions
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2019, 08:30 PM »
Not all of their helmets meet expectations though. I as well as many others have received helmets that were thin and that thin resin can cut a person and I experienced that first hand.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!