Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NordCal (Daask Varga) Build Progress

• 69 Replies
Re: NordCal (Daask Varga) Build Progress
« Reply #60 on: Apr 20, 2019, 03:01 AM »
I decided to leave the color scheme up to my vod and posted a poll on social media of the various color schemes I was considering. To say the poll was successful would be an understatement. I had an overwhelming turn out and I wanted to post the winning color scheme here and make it final that this will be the final color scheme as decided by my Mandalorian brothers and sisters.

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #61 on: Apr 22, 2019, 05:06 PM »
Love it!

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 23
« Reply #62 on: Apr 28, 2019, 07:41 PM »
Today I started on attachments for my gauntlets. I used the needle nose syringe tips you get with the epoxy packs for the darts and if anyone is interested in building something like this I including reference images. I also finished a wrist rocket will be mounted by next weekend.

Pheyla

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din!
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2019, 12:20 AM »
It all looks amazing :<3:

"Personal affection is a luxury you can have only after all your enemies are eliminated. Until then, everyone you love is a hostage, sapping your courage and corrupting your judgment."

Orson Scott Card; Empire

The Mangolorian

"Pheyla is the Brute Squad" - Havelock

Dandro Shadd

• "Kool-Aid"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2019, 11:14 PM »
Really impressive work, you should be proud. Excellent use of found objects as well! Those gauntlets are looking awesome!

Following with interest!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life! -Dandro Shadd

OM# 1026
Ruus'alor - Teren Clan ( 2015- 2018 )
Approval Team ( 2018 - Present )
Ruus'sol (South Central Region)
M.A.B.E.L. #057
K.O.M.S. #054
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2019, 10:04 PM »
Finished my weapons attachments!  Next will be small details.

civvik

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2019, 10:10 AM »
I dig it big time dude. I can't wait to see it painted and finished!

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2019, 06:51 PM »
I was at work and was bored, so I decided to draft up some concept art for another sidearm, my current blaster rifle, sniper rifle, Kukri/sheath, and belt attachments. Generally, the colors are all going to be what I use for the final product. 

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:46 PM by NordCal3571 » Logged
« Reply #68 on: Jul 14, 2019, 08:24 PM »
Hello,

I'm back and I have some small updates to my gauntlets. These are just about finished and then I am moving onto my bucket.

I used 3mm sintra to make keypads, and I will be attaching a small phone wire to the back of the wrist blaster.

I have settled the debate within myself that I will be going with my original color scheme I posted some months ago when I began this project.

« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2019, 06:31 PM by Havelock » Logged

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #69 on: Jul 15, 2019, 06:33 PM »
As part of my moderation duties I must request that you please avoid Double Posting in the forums.  This is against forum rules as documented HERE.

Double Posts - Please refrain from posting immediately after yourself, also known as 'double posting'.
If no one has replied use the "modify" button to update your post.
WIP threads and other similar threads that have new content being added are exempt from this rule, provided the posts have useful new posts being added.
In such exemptions, replies to multiple questions when attempting to catch up should still be combined into single posts.
Moderators will exercise their best judgement, if you feel an error was made please contact the Moderator Lead and Tech Officer via PM.

The posts have been combined.

That aside, this is looking great.  Unsurprisingly.  Do you remember where you moved my kukri?   :P

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 23

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!