Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Can I use this Helmet?

• 3 Replies

UnfairerSpy2075

• Mando Name: Mi'kal Kad'la
Can I use this Helmet?
« on: Apr 19, 2019, 03:37 PM »
Hi I'm a new Poster & I'm creating my new Mandalorian armor & I was wondering if any people could tell me if I can use this helmet on my armor? I'm part of the Krayt Clan. (It's the Durable Cosplay Version) https://www.etsy.com/listing/670690865/mandalorian-airsoftcosplay-helmet-any?gpla=1&gao=1&utm_campaign=shopping_us_AFactoryAirsoft_sfc_osa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_custom1=0&utm_content=18289863&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1ryLzqXc4QIVB57ACh2c1Q6mEAQYAyABEgJawvD_BwE

Meh lo Manda vi enteyor slanar, let mhi slanar ti ijaat (If into Soul "Manda" we must go, let us go with honor) - Mi'kal Kad'la

Jag Cabur

• Call me 'Sparky.'
Re: Can I use this Helmet?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 19, 2019, 07:13 PM »
For a modern era: no.

For a crusader era build, you'd have to ask the APP team for that.

Hand me my thinking grenades.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2019, 07:47 PM »
Crusader era only.

UnfairerSpy2075

• Mando Name: Mi'kal Kad'la
« Reply #3 on: Apr 20, 2019, 04:40 PM »
Thanks for the heads up guyz. 😁

Meh lo Manda vi enteyor slanar, let mhi slanar ti ijaat (If into Soul "Manda" we must go, let us go with honor) - Mi'kal Kad'la

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!