Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Roki WIP 1.0

• 23 Replies

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 40% increase or more
Re: Roki WIP 1.0
« Reply #15 on: Jul 07, 2019, 12:41 AM »
Dude, you are on a roll! Looking good vod!

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78
« Reply #16 on: Jul 07, 2019, 04:05 AM »
I saw that blaster Heather is making for you and can verify, it is a sexy beast.

You'll be very happy with it I believe.

Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

WIP
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=106123.msg1508559#msg1508559
« Reply #17 on: Jul 25, 2019, 02:52 PM »
Oh hey! Update time again?! Yep.  :like:

First off thanks to everyone at the armour party on the 14th! Good day!

Armour party: Fitting/forming begins.

Also had my belt pouches come in the mail! Threw the holster with the side arm on it and happy with how it looks!

Got new gauntlets and  the blaster from Heather but still have to paint/assemble it! Pictures of that when I got it!

That is it for now!

Ajoliveira

• Proud Member of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club
  • Awards 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #18 on: Jul 25, 2019, 03:00 PM »
Sweet  ;D

Keep going!! Rock on brother!!

Aj

KOVA #0022 | M.A.R.S #52 | M.V.S #52

Firemaester

• We bleed, exhaust ourselves, and die.
« Reply #19 on: Jul 26, 2019, 10:59 PM »
Looks like its coming together really well.

« Reply #20 on: Aug 06, 2019, 06:08 PM »
Update time again, I used the long weekend to my benefit!  :cookie:

First up: The Helmet! Went and picked it up from my friends where I had it mailed and then added in some magnets so the antenna was now detachable for storage/packing.

Next was painting. Got the gauntlets all pained up and ready to go as well as my main weapon (thanks again to Heather for that!).

Also added some wraps on the grips of both rifle and pistol mostly because I liked how it looked. Took some cloth given to me last armour party and died it in tea for half an hour, dried it, then glued it on.

Final amount of work done for the night picture! Taken at my friends place, please don't mind their mess. >.>

Got home today and some boots I wanted came in! Side zipper boots I am going to use so I do not have to worry about laces!

Also found some gloves from other costumes and had to decided what to use, in the end the longer all black ones were picked as it worked better with the gauntlets and the black and grey ones were giving me a headache.

Final pictures: All that I have done so far put together!

One with boots and gloves. Sorry it is blurry. Trying to use the timer function and THEN put a glove on? Ergh. I had once try in me and this is what I got.

I am going to have to figure out that problem with the flight suit poofing out like that when I put the boots on. I am sure I can just wrap those bits tighter around my leg when I put the boots on else I will have to get leg wraps to go under the shin armour etc. That is a future problem!

As always any advice or tips more then welcome!

That is it for now folks! See you in the next update!

« Last Edit: Aug 06, 2019, 07:27 PM by Roki007 » Logged
« Reply #21 on: Aug 18, 2019, 12:03 PM »
Those blasters look sic! Well done!

Yeah spats will help immensely with the bagginess. There are some tutorials online on how to make some.

Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

WIP
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=106123.msg1508559#msg1508559
« Reply #22 on: Sep 05, 2019, 05:40 PM »
Got what should be the last of the soft parts in the mail today. I hope.  :porg2:

A kama and waist cloth came in.

And now one to see how they look with the belt. It should be enough for the three waist items thing but also have to look into if I still need a loincloth or armour with them.

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 40% increase or more
« Reply #23 on: Sep 08, 2019, 02:38 PM »
ccol! its all coming together!

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!