Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Bo-Katan Commission Seeking Advice?

• 1 Replies
Question - Bo-Katan Commission Seeking Advice?
« on: May 21, 2019, 03:20 PM »
I have a question about:

As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone reliable and with experience from whom we can commission a set of Bo-Katan armor.

I won't go into too many details as I'm not sure where exactly I should post this or the best way to go about finding someone, so any guidance is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Bowfanny

• GENERAL SHINANIGATOR
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Question - Bo-Katan Commission Seeking Advice?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 05:09 AM »
I have a question about:

As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone reliable and with experience from whom we can commission a set of Bo-Katan armor.

I won't go into too many details as I'm not sure where exactly I should post this or the best way to go about finding someone, so any guidance is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

We just answer App Team related questions here on what works, doesn’t and things to change to make items approvable per the CRLs. That being said you could check the trading station and or see if you can post a WTB thread over there.

QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!