Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sev Templates

• 3 Replies
Sev Templates
« on: May 13, 2019, 07:41 AM »
Ok, so I know this isn't strictly Mandalorian, but Sev is associated with them, so...
Anyway I have been looking for templates for sev armor, and I can't find anything. Does anyone have any templates or know where to find them? Thanks!

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Sev Templates
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 08:05 PM »
That would be Republic Commando armor.  You'd want to check to see if there are templates available through the Rebel Legion or the 501st.  We might have some members that have something like that, but I don't know of any off-hand.  Your best bet is to check with the groups who approve Sev builds.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 23

Golden Fedora

• Tyr Loren, Protector of the House of Jesh
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 02:13 PM »
Wicked armor actually has seamed kits that are ready to paint and assemble. I've been looking at them for a while now, a bit pricey but they are very high quality

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WickedArmor?ref=ss_profile

Tyr Loren, Protector of the House of Jesh
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 02:32 PM »
I have seen the Wicked Armor one's, but I wanted to make something myself as a summer project.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!