Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Looking for a tribe.

• 3 Replies
Looking for a tribe.
« on: May 23, 2019, 01:48 AM »
Hi all.
I live in the Vancouver area (Langley actually) and work in the film/television industry as a special FX makeup artist and prop builder.
Have an old mando kit but am beginning a new one. Have printed the pre vizsla helmet and will be vacuu-forming/fabricating the armour soon.
Would love to meet up at your next build party.
Or if it helps; perhaps I could host one?
I also have a 1000 sqr. Ft. Shop with all the toys.
Hope to meet you all soon.
Cheers

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 09:52 AM by Sabersaint » Logged

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 40% increase or more
Re: Looking for a tribe.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 02:54 PM »
Welcome!

Glad you found us on the forums, we always look forward to building our club :D

At the moment we dont have anything planned as far as armor parties go, but we will definitely update the forums for when we do!

We appreciate you offering your space! We will try to make that work as well (not everyone drives so we'll have to arrange a day that works)

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 12:34 AM »
Welcome!

Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

WIP
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=106123.msg1508559#msg1508559

Firemaester

• We bleed, exhaust ourselves, and die.
« Reply #3 on: Jun 04, 2019, 10:51 PM »
Greetings Vod. We have two members in Surrey and another one in Langley i believe, so its great to have some more locals. As for next  armor party we will be trying to put one together soon.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!