Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My concept kit

• 3 Replies

Asyer

• "If you're good at something, never do it for free
My concept kit
« on: Jun 26, 2019, 07:20 PM »
Here is my rough sketch of the armor i would like to do. Would love some feedback about improvements i can make. Going for a melee focused mando.

For my helmet, i wanted to use the wolf style one i found on the sale boards.

Re: My concept kit
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2019, 10:34 PM »
Love the helmet style!  The concept of your kit has a tough, dangerous kind of vibe to it that is really cool.  Excited to see how this turns out ;D

"Anyone can hold the Darksaber. The trick is keeping it, along with your head."

Fenris Claddanna

• Chaotic Fun
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2019, 08:49 AM »
From the sketch it looks good. One thing I am seeing(and my apologies if this is something you opted not to show to avoid needing to draw the same piece twice) is that for MMCC approval, you will need both shoulder plates, both vambraces, and both knee plates. The asymmetrical option only applies for plates that are not required by the Custom Mando CRL(ie: biceps, elbows, hands, thighs, shins, boot plate).

I look forward to seeing where you go with this. Solid concept, vod.

Oyacyir mav, ash'amur pirusti

OM#1624
Kyrimorut#021:KMB# 32:B.E.A.R.D.S#128:W.B. #08:MTS#082:M.M.R.S#017

Asyer

• "If you're good at something, never do it for free
« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2019, 11:29 AM »
From the sketch it looks good. One thing I am seeing(and my apologies if this is something you opted not to show to avoid needing to draw the same piece twice) is that for MMCC approval, you will need both shoulder plates, both vambraces, and both knee plates. The asymmetrical option only applies for plates that are not required by the Custom Mando CRL(ie: biceps, elbows, hands, thighs, shins, boot plate).

I look forward to seeing where you go with this. Solid concept, vod.

Yup, just me being lazy and not drawing the other side. My wip post in the armor construction setion has everything.
https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=172619.0

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!