Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Xarka's hold out blaster

• 6 Replies
Xarka's hold out blaster
« on: Jul 11, 2019, 01:44 AM »
In effort to keep to the hold out blaster idea I am going to attempt to make a 411 holdout blaster I found a good starting point and I think it will end up coming off well I have a lot of tooling to do but it will be a lot of fun.

« Last Edit: Jul 30, 2019, 11:09 PM by Xarka Shul » Logged
Information isn't mav bal jate information isn't cheap.
Re: Xarka's spear wip
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2019, 01:59 AM »
I love pole arms.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.  :boba:

Cabur Akaata #171

Deeds, not words.
Re: Xarka's hold out blaster
« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2019, 09:44 PM »
Finally picked up my nerf gun to  start my wip I plan on turning it into a 411 to quote Han Solo "If you are going to admit to carrying a hold out blaster carry two." So I might get another one. Here is a before pics of it.

Padawan

• For a dreamer, night's the only time of day
« Reply #3 on: Aug 06, 2019, 02:30 PM »
So it begins........ best of luck, vod!

-Sofia C
Nerf mod
Kuvira WIP
Because I love the adrenaline in my veins, I do whatever it takes
« Reply #4 on: Aug 19, 2019, 08:56 PM »
Second part of my wip hold out blaster. I removed all the guts and took the outside housing off next part is filling and cleaning up and some reshaping before paint. Here is the current state anyway. As always any advice,ideas,critiques are always welcome.

Anansi

• Ratiin Am Jate'Kara
  • Awards Donated one quarter of 2023. Award for 10 official invasions. Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #5 on: Aug 19, 2019, 11:21 PM »
That is a really good base to start with. With the dart holder gone, the right angle between the body and the trigger house looks awkward. A bit of bondo or putty and put a small curve in there. Or you can add in something else entirely. Either way, you don't have to do much to the body itself besides fill in those screw holes.

May Hod Ha'ran guide my tongue, may Kad Ha'rangir guide my gun, and may Arasuum guide you to your final slumber.

MMCC #2010 - Nevik Marev
Cabur Akaata Member 139 | O.S.B.A. 007
Gunslinger - Special Weapons Brigade
Anansi's Longstrike Carbine
Another Anansi Nerf Mod
Anansi's Armor WIP
« Reply #6 on: Aug 20, 2019, 12:46 AM »
That is a really good base to start with. With the dart holder gone, the right angle between the body and the trigger house looks awkward. A bit of bondo or putty and put a small curve in there. Or you can add in something else entirely. Either way, you don't have to do much to the body itself besides fill in those screw holes.
I think I am going to wire a led tracer light in that space to make it look more spacey

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!