Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet Stereo Kit Question

• 2 Replies
Helmet Stereo Kit Question
« on: Jul 12, 2019, 04:25 PM »
So Iím beginning to build my first set of armor and Iím starting with the helmet.  Iíve decided to pick up the Velleman MK136 Super Stereo Ear kit, but Iím wondering how I would make it work with a pair of wireless headphones/earbuds.  Does anyone have an explanation that someone who is new at this could understand?  Or, if this won't work with the Velleman, can someone suggest how I could do this?
Thanks!

« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2019, 08:55 AM by Darksaber » Logged
"Anyone can hold the Darksaber. The trick is keeping it, along with your head."
Re: Helmet Stereo Kit Question
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2019, 09:47 AM »
Thus might help uses a different system but should work the same type  of
Http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26153-external-amplification-system-eas-for-your-helmet-tutorial/

Naasad Tal

• "Aliit ori'shya tal'din"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 100 official invasions.
Re: Helmet Stereo Kit Question
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2019, 03:12 AM »
I'm also going to be using the Velleman kit, but my plan is to wire speakers in place of the headphone jack. If you're wanting to go wireless you are probably going to need to wire something like this onto the kit and then you should be able to connect a BT headset to it

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGPR2QS/?coliid=I2LV98ZPZMRYU2&colid=2PY4QGICXJ3NQ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Chris S. OM# 454
Shonare Vhekadla Clan
Brigades: Desert Ops #2
Societies: VRCA #20, Elegant Mando #66, Cabur Akaata #72, Vode Be Vhekad #2

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!