Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Ralph McQuarrie Boba Fett concept armor

• 1 Replies

Sorokhan

• "Gal, ori'skraan, riduur, yaim' dab'ika."
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Question - Ralph McQuarrie Boba Fett concept armor
« on: Aug 04, 2019, 05:06 PM »
I have a question about:

Hi,

Got a question about the Ralph McQuarrie's armor design. I know about the "Hunter" helmet, which is allowed for modern era, but what about the armor? I didn't find any CRL's about it, so is it only allowed as "canon concept" or car it be used with the "Hunter" helmet on a modern kit?

Regards

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Question - Ralph McQuarrie Boba Fett concept armor
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2019, 12:16 PM »
This question was previously answered here.  To quote:

In the future, we may open the door to include this armor design for customs. However, at this point the RMQ v1 & v2 armors are restricted to canon/ legends builds only. Meaning that if you wish to use the armor, you must build the complete RMQ concept.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!