Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Boss VE-5 Vocal Preformer

• 1 Replies
Boss VE-5 Vocal Preformer
« on: Aug 14, 2019, 03:33 PM »
I just recently got the Boss VE-5 vocal performer and was wondering if anyone else uses it? Also if you do what's the best settings you've found to work the best?

"You may have a quick witt... but my trigger finger is quicker." -Kei' Lyk

Please excuse the old SWG Signature, It's my concept armor. I'll take out the SWG stuff in it when I get PS load

NegativeEleven

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Boss VE-5 Vocal Preformer
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2019, 02:21 PM »
You talking about somehow mounting a vocal effects processor in your kit somewhere? Seems like overkill to me. What effects are you using with it?

I host karaoke, and I have a TC Helicon Voicesynth for that. I get the appeal of using it's vocoder, autotune and distortion to sound cool in costume (the female accompaniment autotune sounds just like GLaDoS). It just doesn't seem practical to try to hide something that big on my armor and people already find it hard to understand us talking thru simple mic/voiceamp setup.

MMCC - #1151 "El Evan" Modern Era
             - MVS #61
501st Legion
   - TB-11110 Biker Scout
   - BH-11110 RotJ Boba Fett
The Finest (G.I.Joe Costume Club)
   - Viper
   - Copperhead
   - Lamprey

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!