Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Re-Armored Boba Fett WIP

• 36 Replies

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Re-Armored Boba Fett WIP
« Reply #30 on: Jan 26, 2021, 08:03 PM »
So I finally had my helmet printed and the files where soft on the details so I'm getting a Sean Fields helmet printed 

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #31 on: Jan 31, 2021, 12:15 AM »
Got my pants in the mail today!  :boba:

« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2021, 12:22 AM by Pyro » Logged

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
« Reply #32 on: Jan 31, 2021, 05:11 PM »
New Update!  :boba:
My Helmet from Sean Fields files has finally been printed!
Here's a sneak peak of it.

Cassus Dral

• | Clan Scyk Founding Member | ☠️ Mando Macabre ☠️
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #33 on: Feb 14, 2021, 04:10 PM »
I'm really excited for this build! Hope can can join us for the virtual armor workshop on Feb 21st! I'd love to see what you got! :boba:

Chris S. | MMCC#1060
Cassus Dral Finished Costume Gallery
☠️🕸️🦇☠️🕸️🦇☠️🕸️🦇☠️🕸️🦇☠️🕸️
Deathrock Texas

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Boba and Jango 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017 Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
« Reply #34 on: Feb 17, 2021, 09:50 AM »
Looks like some solid progress, Pyro.

With the Sean Fields helmet, keep in mind that while it is a great helmet to use, it is indeed a different helmet than the sideshow ROTJ bust used for Live Action Death Watch and Fett.  With some modifications, you can definitely make it work. 

Those mods being smaller, further spaced apart triangles, and a smaller dent on the dome of the helmet.  The RF side ears are a little different in proportion, with the bottom being smaller, and the upper ear cap portion being longer in appearance.  The call ears may end up being a brigade call out at the end of the day, so I wouldn't sweat that just yet.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions
« Reply #35 on: Apr 29, 2021, 04:34 AM »
Great build, looks good already.

I will subscribe to this, because I am trying to recreate the re-appearance, nicely scratched up Boba Fett of chapter 14.

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2021, 09:57 PM »
So now that it is finally warming up I can start up this project again! The helmet is going to need a lot of work to get it up to specs (I want it to be perfect) and I still meed to assemble the rifle and pistol as well. :boba:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!