Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jango Fett (Geonosis) WIP

• 49 Replies

Noevex Torust

• Awards Boba and Jango
Re: Jango Fett (Geonosis) WIP
« Reply #45 on: Aug 07, 2021, 12:14 AM »
Awesome work!

- “Be not afraid of any man that walks beneath the skies. Though big he be or small you be, for I will equalize”.

Jennari

• "You gave up our ways, remember?"
« Reply #46 on: Sep 20, 2021, 03:29 PM »
Unfortunately, not much to show, but at least I've finally got the chest plates shaped. We decided not to do anything else to them now in case they need adjustments.

So, just to list what still needs to be done:

- Boot and chest plates need to be sanded, primed, and rub'n'buffed
- Waiting on my new helmet
- ALL the armor needs to be weathered and attached to the soft parts
- Flight suit needs a bit of color adjustment and button holes added to the legs
- Flak vest needs slits for jetpack straps to feed through, as well as fixed shoulder flaps
- Boots need snaps and weathering
- Knee armor needs the darts secured in place
- Gauntlets need to be hinged and have greeblies and weapons added
- Jetpack needs vent re-attached

All in all, I'm feeling a lot better about getting this done in time. Not as much left to do or worry about as I thought.

Rayne

• Dralshy’a Tome (Stronger Together)
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Brigades 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #47 on: Sep 20, 2021, 05:57 PM »
Looks like you’re on the right track. The chest sizing looks good. Don’t forget the two rectangle parts on the left chest plate and the rounded edges and you should be good!

Tra'cor Clan // MMCC#1968
Dralshy’a Tome

The Armorer WIP

Satine WIP

Brigade Application

Jennari

• "You gave up our ways, remember?"
« Reply #48 on: Sep 20, 2021, 07:18 PM »
I know. Believe me. Like I said, we didn't do anything more since these might require adjustments. Thanks for the feedback!

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #49 on: Sep 20, 2021, 08:49 PM »
My Canon kit knowledge is very limited, but these look good so far.  Looking forward to seeing more.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!