Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup

• 2 Replies

othasycho

• "oh shoot i gotta find cover"
wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup
« on: Sep 13, 2019, 06:13 PM »
question : wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup.

Im part of 2 groups that im part of a clone battalion called the 104th and im wondering if i can combine the star wars 104th wolfpack armor with star wars mandalorian armor to make a wolfpack mandalorian.

i will fight with all my might for Mandalore-Tans Solon

Fenris Claddanna

• Chaotic Fun
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2019, 10:37 AM »
While you can draw inspiration from other sources, direct crossovers - whether in-universe or not - are unfortunately not approvable by the MMCC. Generally the rule of thumb is at least 80% of the kit must be Mandalorian, while the remaining 20% may be non-Mandalorian depending on the source.

Without seeing a concept, I can't really give you further guidance either way. Keep in mind also that I am neither App Team nor a Ruus'alor, so definitely take their advice over mine.

Either way, I look forward to seeing your concept!

Oyacyir mav, ash'amur pirusti

OM#1624
Kyrimorut#021:KMB# 32:B.E.A.R.D.S#128:W.B. #08:MTS#082:M.M.R.S#017

OriKad

• The Grizzled Old Sergeant of Mav Oya'la Clan
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Special Weapons 267th Rapid Assault Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 40% increase or more
Re: wolfpack clone wars mandalorian mashup
« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2019, 01:16 PM »
Fenris has it right.  You could do Wolfpack, as long as it follows the 80/20 rule.  I've done Rebel Pilot Mando (approved) and I'm working on a 181st Mando that's nearly done, and those are pretty much straight up Mando armor but with rebel and imperial paint jobs, respectively.  Your best bet is to make a traditional Mandalorian costume with all the Mandalorian armor parts (essentially all the same shapes as Jango) and do it in Wolfpack colors.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!