Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Legacy Helmet Question.

• 1 Replies
Legacy Helmet Question.
« on: Sep 24, 2019, 05:49 PM »
I was wondering what the possibility of using this helmet would be. Other eras would be fine but I would prefer to use it for Legacy era as it is my favorite aesthetic. If it wouldn't work what changes would need to be made?

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Legacy Helmet Question.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2019, 10:07 AM »
I'd recommend submitting it to the App Team Q&A form.   

My gut reaction is that if you want to use it for legacy, you need to add back in a few of the more standard features.  The trick with custom helmets is maintaining the core aesthetic.   When you modify EVERY element, it starts to be a lot harder to look at it and go "yup, legacy, and right now this one is reading more "generic sci-fi" to me than anything else.   I'd really recommend going through the reference images for legacy, and then looking at modifying it a bit closer to some of those references.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!