Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Infiltrator Mandalorian

• 17 Replies
Re: Infiltrator Mandalorian
« Reply #15 on: Jul 27, 2010, 02:36 AM »
and in defense if you take a look at the back plate picture and blow it up, most of the peices seem to be on the outside of an undergarment already, making them mostly buckle-ons

Some people laugh at my starwars "obsession." I grab them then slam their face into a twilight poster and remind them they have a thing for sparkly chested men. The conversation ends there.....

Mafio

« Reply #16 on: Jul 27, 2010, 07:06 AM »
Well i wouldn't trust you.   But I believe in you!   ;D   And I encourage you  to make your own stye.

TheMandoMan

• MMCC #0001
« Reply #17 on: Jul 27, 2010, 08:06 AM »
As long as you understand that there is a possibility that the vest won't pass for membership unless very heavily modded (as in almost unrecognizable to the original piece), then you can use whatever you'd like.  I personally wouldn't spend almost $200 on something I'd need to completely change up, but if you accept the risk of it not passing, it's up to you.

As for spending a large amount of money of a jetpack, that's because a jetpack is completely acceptable for membership and is a much better investment than a piece of sports equipment that needs extreme modifications. ;)

« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2010, 08:09 AM by Raltho Valmas » Logged
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!