Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

"The Mandalorian" Weapons (Pistol)

• 3 Replies
"The Mandalorian" Weapons (Pistol)
« on: Oct 17, 2019, 05:12 PM »
Started a new WIP Progress thread for the pistol as shown on the upcoming Disney+ series, The Mandalorian.  I got the parts 3d printed and performed a simple assembly (no glue) to test fit the pieces.  Next will be a clean up and glue up, followed by painting (air brushing) as I get better pictures from the series.

« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2019, 06:04 PM by shrugz » Logged

Anansi

• Ratiin Am Jate'Kara
  • Awards Donated one quarter of 2023. Award for 10 official invasions. Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: "The Mandalorian" Weapons (Pistol)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21, 2019, 09:30 PM »
Unfortunately, I don't think hosting images on facebook will work. You have to use a dedicated image hosting service.

May Hod Ha'ran guide my tongue, may Kad Ha'rangir guide my gun, and may Arasuum guide you to your final slumber.

MMCC #2010 - Nevik Marev
Cabur Akaata Member 139 | O.S.B.A. 007
Gunslinger - Special Weapons Brigade
Anansi's Longstrike Carbine
Another Anansi Nerf Mod
Anansi's Armor WIP
« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2019, 06:01 PM »
I have my own website, on a server I own in a co-lo. I can move them over there.  Oddly enough they show up for me.  I imagine they don't show up for others, perhaps because of my security settings.  <sigh>  I have edited my original posting.

« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2019, 06:05 PM by shrugz » Logged

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2019, 07:13 PM »
Ah, the 1893 Bergmann No.1.    First time I saw that,  I thought that it would make a great Star Wars blaster.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!